The window frame details shown on the following pages describe some of the common designs that are produced for various applications. Custom designs are continually being developed to conform to specific request.
Frame styles are available for bolt-in, clamp-in or weld-in installations and with brushed, polished, anodized, powdercoated, primered and painted finishes. Type of glass and framing is dependent upon window location, type of vessel and operating conditions.
To order, please provide the following information:
1. Model number
2. Plate cut dimensions or template (if built to pattern)
3. Radiused or mitered corners
4. Bulkhead thickness
5. Glazing type and thickness
6. Frame finish
7. Opening direction (hinge side, direction of slide, forward, aft, port, starboard)
8. Special requirements (agency certification, deadlights, insect screens, Etchmatte
* Click on the model number to view the drawing
Looking for more windows? check out our sister brand’s site, Diamond Sea Glaze for all your glass needs