PCM manufactures the quality yacht doors shown on the following pages and are constructed with same high strength integrity as commercial structural doors, however, the yacht structural doors have a much greater emphasis on the finished look. Each component is considered for its appearance as well as its strength. These doors are fabricated from plate steel, aluminum or stainless steel with many dogging configurations.
The doors are available in bare, anodized, primered and painted finishes. The paint process involves a six step procedure that includes acid etch, chemical conversion, alodine, epoxy primer, high build epoxy primer and top coat linear polyurethane paint.
To order, please provide the following information:
1. Model number
2. Plate cut dimensions
3. Material requirements
4. Handage (door swing)
5. Size, position, glass type and thickness of window (if required)
6. Lockset, latchset, pull handles, hardware, keying requirements
7. Finish (bare, primered, painted, etc.)
8. Special requirements (agency certification, etc.)
* Click on the model number to view the drawing
|Face Mounted Hinges||Concealed Hinges|